The Getech Group, through its wholly-owned subsidiary ERCL is working in partnership with the Petroleum Directorate of Sierra Leone to enhance and promote exploration data pertaining to the country’s available natural resources.
Sierra Leone’s energy potential is back in the news and the country’s oil and gas experts are working with our specialist government advisors to promote the opportunities that exist for international exploration and production companies.
In association with The Petroleum Directorate of Sierra Leone (PDSL) we are pleased to announce a suite of high quality (HQ) seismic, well and reports data sets for Sierra Leone – including data from the national technical data base and joint Value Added products.
Well data available for license from the Petroleum Directorate include:
- Venus-B1, Anadarko 2009
- Mercury-1, Anadarko 2010
- Jupiter-1, Anadarko 2012
- Mercury-2, Anadarko 2012
- Djembe-1, Talisman 2012
- Savannah-1X, Lukoil 2013
- A1, Mobil, 1982
- A1-2, Amoco, 1985
Seismic surveys available for license from the Petroleum Directorate include:
- Mabesi 3D – Repsol 2004 (PSTM)
- Mabesi 3D – Anadarko 2009/2010 reprocessing (PSDM)
- Sierra Leone MC 3D (Blocks 4 & 5) – TGS 2008
- Sierra Leone MC 3D (Blocks 3, 4 & 5) – TGS 2011
- Sierra Leone MC 3D (Blocks 3, 4 & 5 Extension) – TGS 2014
- Sierra Leone MC 3D (Block 5) – Lukoil reprocessing 2013