Getech and ERCL will be participating at the 14th HGS/PESGB Conference on African E&P in London, UK on 03–04 September, 2015.
If you are attending this leading technical conference on E&P in Africa, held in London, UK on 03–04 September, we hope that you will find an opportunity to view some Getech and ERCL presentations or meet with our staff on one of our exhibition stands. In recent years, attendance numbers at the conference have reached over 600, including academics and representatives from operators, governments and consultants. There will be a large poster programme in addition to the oral programme of about 25 high-quality talks covering E&P in all regions of Africa.
Technical poster presentations on Thursday, 03 September
• Dr Tim Ferriday will be presenting a poster on “Gravity Modelling of the Beira High, Angoche and Rovuma Margins, Mozambique” in Poster Session 1: Geodynamics.
• Dr Inga Sevastjanova will be presenting a poster on “Provenance Assessment of Hinterland Sources for Clastic Sediments in East Africa” in Poster Session 2: Reservoir Models.
• Dr Andy Quallington will be presenting a poster on “The Interior Basins of Angola: Establishing Prospectivity in a True Frontier Area” in Poster Session 3: Petroleum Systems and Provinces.
Technical talk on Friday, 04 September
• Dr Giacomo Firpo will be giving a talk on the “Application of Ground Magnetometry techniques for the identification of compartmentalisation in the Tsimiroro oil field, Morondava Basin, Madagascar” at 10.15 am during Session 3: New insights on Trap Types and Reservoir Geometries.
• Come and visit our exhibition stand (C4), where Getech and ERCL staff will be happy to discuss your needs and answer any questions you might have about our products and services. We look forward to seeing you there!
• ERCL staff will also be on the INP (Mozambique) booth (C) in the International Pavilion.
Find out more about the programme for the 14th HGS/PESGB Conference on African E&P.